So you've got your new Twitter profile.
You're feeling all excited, pumped up to work on your new header photo.
But then, suddenly, you run out of ideas.
You get frustrated.
Been there. Done that.
It's why I created this post - to make life easier for you.
Scroll down for some fresh and awesome Twitter header designs you can use to generate ideas for your next cover photo.
20+ Creative Twitter Header Photos For Inspirations (2014)
1. Amanda Krill (@amandakrill)
2. The Crazy Ones (@CrazyOnesCBS)
3. Stefani Harris (@StefaniHarris)
5. PrettyDarnCuteDesign (@PDCDwp)
6. Smashing Magazine (@smashingmag)
7. Audra Wilke (@AudraWilke)
8. Sophia Lovett (@solovett)
9. Leah Kalamakis (@leahkalamakis)
10. Gary Vaynerchuk (@garyvee)
11. John Lee Dumas (@johnleedumas)
12. Laura-Jane (@therawtarian)
13. Jason Wrobel (@JasonWrobel )
14. Rebecca Weller (@vegan_sparkles)
15. SheKnows Australia (@SheKnowsAU)
16. I Quit Sugar (@IQuitSugar)
17. Bryant McGill (@BryantMcGill)
18. Jessica Northey (@JessicaNorthey)
19. Kate | 17th Avenue (@17thavedesigns)
20. Wonder Forest (@thewonderforest)
21. Knotch (@KnotchIt)
22. Jay Baer (@jaybaer)
23. Design Milk (@designmilk)
Oh wait. You need more? Check out this board!
Hope you found this post useful!
Need A Custom Header Design? Hire Me.
Looking for someone who can spruce up your Twitter profile? I can help! Click here for more details.