I've previously written about how to create an instagram slideshow with iPhone, now it's about time to write a tutorial for Android as well (yes, a Samsung Galaxy 3 user here).
You may want to add some spice on your Instagram by posting something unique and a lil interesting! Collect your favorite photos and turn them into a video slideshow using this great slideshow app "Flipagram".
You can even use this app to avoid posting multiple photos (which may annoy your Insta friends) by merging your pictures into one video slideshow.
Alright, let's start!
Android Compatibility: Requires Android 4.1.x or better (Jelly Bean).
Creating Video SlideShow To Post On Your Instagram
- If you haven't, download install Flipagram App on Play Store then install.
- Once the download is done, tap the app to open. Click "Start" button.
- You can either select photos from your gallery or Instagram account.
- Select photos you want to use then tap the check icon at the top right of your screen.
- Now it's time to tweak your Instaslide! Tap to check "Auto Time for Instagram" to make sure all photos you selected will be included in the video.
- Now if you want to add an audio, you may tap "Optional Audio" and select music from your phone.
- Now add a title! But if you don't want a title on it, uncheck "Title" to remove.
- Once you're done, tap the "check" button at the right side of your app. And voila! Your slideshow is ready to share!
Here's an example video slideshow embedded from Instagram: