If you really want to clear some messages and threads at the same time, Samsung Galaxy can offer you its own way to do it. Follow the steps below:
How to Mass Delete Text messages at Once
- From the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S3, find the ‘Messages’ app on the main menu.
- Now when the active conversations and threads are displayed, simply ‘press your chosen thread and hold until a box pops up’ – asking for your confirmation to ‘Delete thread’.
- Now tap on delete thread to confirm that you want to delete the whole conversation. You can also select which messages would you want to erase one by one.
- In case you want to delete multiple threads, follow step 1 and 2 – and simply click on all the threads that you want to delete from the messages list.
- Confirm to delete and wait until finished.
Other things you need to know:
- In case you want to avoid the hassle of deleting messages in this way, you can simply program your Samsung Galaxy S3 to delete older messages after the inbox has reached a maximum number. Just follow Message < Settings < General < Check the ‘Delete old messages’ < Exit settings.
The No.1 handset as ranked by Tech Radar last September 2012 has a number of applications that are either inbuilt or can be downloaded for maximum support of the user. Now though the handset has features like 2 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, still it is not wise or reasonable to keep the memory of the Smartphone full with unnecessary and unused information.