You have the option to see all the comments on your blog in a list. No need to click your blog posts one by one. This article gives a detailed guideline on how to view comments on your Blogger.
- Access the blog which contains the comments you want to view.
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard.
- On the left tab, click Comments.
- Under comments, click Published. You will be able to view all the comments in all your blogposts. It will also show who left the comment, the date when they left the comment and the blog post where they left the comment.
- You may also check Spam comments. These are comments detected as possible spam by the Blogger’s spam detector.