When you don’t want your blog on blogspot to show up on search engines such as Google, you have the option to hide it by changing its privacy settings. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do that.
- Access the blog you wish to hide on search engines and go to its dashboard.
- Press Settings found on the left tab of your dashboard.
- Under Settings, click Basic.
- Click Edit on the Privacy Section.
- On Let search engines find your blog, click No under this option. This action will hide your blog from search engines. You also have the option to hide it from Blogspot’s listing. To do this, simply click No under that option.
- Press Save Changes.