So you have finished composing your blog entry but you want to publish it some other time. Is there a way to schedule your blog post automatically without the hassle of logging in and manually publishing it on the particular date? Fortunately, Blogger has a feature that lets you publish your post at a particular date and time. Learn how to schedule your posts in an organized manner by using this feature. Find out how through this article.
Steps (on draft post):
- Open the draft blog post which you want to schedule for posting. To do this, click the blog where it is listed. On the left tab, click Posts, then select Drafts.
- Click Edit under the blog post to access the Post Editor.
- Look for Post Settings on the right tab. Click it and select the Schedule option.
- Choose Set date and time option from the menu.
- Pick the date and time when you want to schedule your blog entry to be published.
- Press Done and don’t forget to click Publish.
Steps (on new post):
- On your Blogger dashboard, click New Post.
- After composing your blog entry, look for Post Settings located at the right tab of your Post Editor.
- Click Post Settings and choose the Schedule option.
- From the menu, click the Set date and time option.
- Set the date and time when you want to publish your blog.
- Click Done then remember to press Publish.