If your blog covers a lot of different topics, Blogger lets you easily categorize your blog posts through the Labels feature. Labels are subjects or categories that you use to organize your posts. For example, you may list food, art, fashion as labels in your blog. This feature is advantageous if you write about different topics. In this way, readers can easily find your posts by category. Moreover, if you have your own blog team, you may categorize each member with their own level to make it easier for readers to find their posts.
Adding label/s on your Blogger post is easy. Just follow these steps.
- On your Post Editor, look for Post Settings tab.
- Click Post Settings. A dropdown menu will appear.
- Choose Labels from the dropdown menu.
- Input your desired labels on the field. Separate each label by comma.
- Click Done.
Things you need to know:
- Labels you have utilized before will be displayed below. Just click on these labels to add them.
- Labels will be listed along with your post once you publish it.
- When you click any of the labels, this will automatically take you to posts containing the label.
- You have the option to add a list of your labels on your blog’s sidebar. It will be organized by frequency of use or by alphabetical order.
- These characters &<>@!, may not be used as labels.