Are you getting unwanted comments on your blog posts? Is managing a blog that allows comments becoming a difficult task for you? Luckily, Blogger has a setting that lets you disallow comments on your Blogger post. This option saves you the time from deleting these comments. Learn how to do that by reading this article.
- On your Blogger’s Post Editor, click Post Settings. This can be found at the upper-right portion of the page.
- Look for Options. It is located at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
- Under Options, click Don’t Allow, show existing or Don’t allow, hide existing on Reader Comments.
- Press Done.
Things you need to know:
- You have the option to moderate comments. You may choose a never, sometimes or always moderate comments. If you choose Always, you will be asked to input an email address where you can get notifications about comments waiting for moderation. Meanwhile, when you choose sometimes, you will be asked to specify how many days old a post should be before it demands moderation. This option is advantageous for bloggers who want to ensure that comments are recent and kept fresh.
- You also have the option to filter who can comment. Select from Anyone which includes anonymous users, registered user which includes OpenID, users with google accounts or only members of the blog.