To provide users with an unparalleled experience while using iOS devices, a range of applications are available at the iTunes App Store. One app that has been gaining popularity is the Dropbox app. It can be easily downloaded and installed on your iOS device through the iTunes and App Store and is one of the most preferred apps to organize files in an iOS device.
With so many power packed features, using folders to organize your Dropbox files will make it even more convenient and hassle-free for you. Read on for the tutorial on how to create a folder on Dropbox for iOS.
- Unlock your iPhone and launch the Dropbox app.
- Log in to your Dropbox account.
- Once you are on the homepage of the app, click on the ‘…’ which can be found beside the name ‘Dropbox’ just below the battery bar.
- A list will be shown, click on ‘Create Folder’.
- Now as a new window opens, you have to type in your desired folder name.
- Click on ‘Create’ which can be found below the battery percentage bar to confirm.
Other things you need to know:
- You can sync your device with Dropbox once you have signed up for a Dropbox account. With this app, you can not only arrange photos, videos, and documents but also share them easily with others.
- Files saved in Dropbox can be accessed from anywhere and on the go through any computer, iPhone,or Android or by logging on to the Dropbox website. Whether it is a video clip or a photograph, an important document or a funny picture, all you need to do is save the file in Dropbox and share the link. No more attachments with Dropbox while sharing your files.
iOS from Apple has one of the smoothest interfaces available for portable gadgets. Whether it is a Macbook, iPad, iPod, or an iPhone, the iOS operating systems allows for a range of functions to run without any lags and glitches.
The best things are you can easily avail of 2 GB of storage for basic account, and also, placing your file in the Favorites folder lets you access it at any time for offline viewing.