April 15 2013 // update: Facebook added this feature back! So be careful ;)
March 29 update: Apparently, Facebook removed this awesome feature already, but I'm still hoping they can put this back up when the new timeline has officially released! We will keep you updated.
This is one of my favorite secret features of Facebook, the "Search History" - where Facebook is able to keep track of the people you've stalked. You can also use this to see who/what your other half searches for. Just a warning though, you might not like what you'll see.
To check your search history on Facebook:
- View your Timeline profile.
- In the top right corner of your Facebook timeline, click the "Activity Log" button.
- On the left sidebar, under the 3rd section (after photos, likes and comments options), click "MORE".
- You should see the additional options then select the "Search" option, which is located at the very bottom of the list.
- Now you should be able to see your search queries.
Only the people who are logged in to your account can see your search history.
Is there anyway I can delete my Facebook search history?
Luckily, you can, and it's very simple. Just click "Clear Searches" link and your entire search history should be deleted! You may also delete individual searches by clicking the "block" icon beside your searched query.