While using Facebook, you found one video that caught your attention. It really interests you and now you want to download it. But the problem is that Facebook did not include any direct option for you to download videos.
Thankfully, there are ways that you can download videos from Facebook and it does not take a genius or geek to perform this. In this article, I will show you how to download your favorite video from Facebook.
There are different ways to download Facebook videos and most of them will involve using the video’s URL and let a third-party website download the video for you.
How to Download Facebook Videos Online
- For this purpose, I will concentrate on teaching you how to use www.downvids.net. Of course, you have the freedom to use other websites; however, I find downvids as the easiest and the fastest way to download Facebook videos.
- The first thing you should do is, of course, to find a video you want to download. There are millions of videos in Facebook being posted so it will not be difficult for you to find one.
- Next, hit "play" button to view the video's page. When you’re already there, get the URL (this is the link address found at the address tab on top of your browser), highlight that and then press ctrl+C to copy. The URL should look like this https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1409726992578937.
- Another simpler option is to right-click the video then click Copy link address.
- Go to downvids.net. From there, you will find the tab where you will paste the copied URL, then click download. Specify where to save the file. After that, wait for the download to finish. When done, you now have the video, open it, watch, and enjoy!
- Another feature of downvid.net is that you can turn the video into HD quality.
Moreover, you can use www.fbdown.net to download Facebook videos and other methods. Basically, the procedures are the same. You will need the video’s URL, copy it, and paste it in the download tab. Don’t worry; these downloading videos from Facebook is very simple and easy and I believe this tutorial is enough for you to be successful at it.
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to leave a message below.