Get to wear the lab coat of a Google+ guru by learning some few more tricks! Today, I’m going to show you how you can prettify each and every post you do in Google+. Don’t you know that you can format the text that appear on a story you post?
These tricks may take you some time to learn and master them, but don’t worry, they aren’t extraterrestrial in nature. Take a look at some of the basic formating styles below that you’d love to apply, and let us know if you can come up with a list of your own!
Bold, Text, Italic
- For Bold text: use an asterisk(*) around the text. For example: *Twelveskip* would show as TwelveSkip.
- For Italics: use an underscore(_) either side of the text. For example: _TwelveSkip_ would show as TwelveSkip.
Strikethrough text: use a hyphen (-) around the text. For example: -TwelveSkip- would show as TwelveSkip
You may combine these
- Using *_Bold Italic_* show up like this: Bold Italic
- Using *-Bold Strikethrough-* show up like this:
- Using -_Italic Strikethrough_- show up like this:
- Using *_-Bold Italic Strikethrough_-* show up like this: