You can let other people get a quick picture of who you are through Google+ tagline. It’s a headline that briefly describes you. Do remember that when you create a tagline, it should be simple but strong. Readers won’t take time to read a long and boring tagline. It can be the only thing seen by visitors so it should be interesting enough to catch their attention. Read on to get to know how to add or modify your tagline on Google+.
- Access your Google+ page and press Home found at the upper left side of your Google+ page.
- Press Profile from the dropdown menu.
- Select About located at the leftmost portion of the tab at the upper portion of your page. To go directly to your About section, you may press this link https://plus.google.com/112711961046146943134/about
- Go to Story section. This can be found at the upper left portion of your About page. Press Edit.
- Input a brief description of you under Tagline then click Save. You may also edit your Introduction and Bragging rights in the same section.