Google + can only have one owner, but this can be transferred. Here’s a simple tutorial on how to transfer ownership of your Google + page.
- Open the Google + main navigation located on the top left portion of your page.
- Click Google + Settings.
- At the top of the page, press Managers.
- Press Transfer ownership on the right.
- Pick the manager whom you want to assign as the main owner then press Transfer.
- Confirm transfer of ownership to the person.
Things you need to know:
- The person receiving Google + ownership will receive an email notification. They need to press the red Accept button to activate.
- The owner of the Google + page has the sole right to transfer ownership.
- The person must have a Google + account and an existing manager of the page in order to receive ownership.
- You may invite a person to become a manager first, before transferring ownership of your page.
- The previous owner automatically becomes the manager of the page once ownership is transferred.
- You don’t need any confirmation from the new owner as transfer of ownership occurs immediately.
- The new owner is capable of deleting the previous owner as a manager.