Twitter users are increasing everyday, because people are slowly moving on to Twitter because they wanted to follow certain accounts and read their tweets. When you are on Facebook, you can see some status and may eventually like it, and this feature is also available on Twitter. You may find a tweet which you think is interesting, either a link to an amazing song or video, or quotes, or photos of your idols or friends – and since it could have made your day, you would want to enjoy it on the next days too.
It may take long enough for you to find the tweet again. So in order to save your precious time and effort, we recommend you to add those tweets into your ‘Favorites’ so you can find them easily when you feel the urge to view them later on. You can also view the ‘Favorites’ of other people.
Tutorial:Adding Tweets to “Favorites” List
- Adding a Tweet to ‘Favorites’ is pretty easy. All you need is to ‘hover over the tweet’ that you like and there will be two options: Reply or Favorite (if their profile is secured) and three options: Retweet, Reply, or Favorite (if their profile is open for the public).
- Next, you’ll see a ‘Favorite’ link with a ‘star’ as its icon click on it.
To check whether you’ve actually made the tweet your ‘Favorite’, just watch if the star icon turned yellow in color and when you hover the mouse pointer over the star, you will see an ‘Undo Favorite’ option.
Viewing “Favorite” Tweets
Once you have favorite tweets, you may want to view them later. Follow these steps to view your ‘Favorites’ list on Twitter.
- First, you will need to click on the “Profile” tab which is in the navigation menu of Twitter, located on the top of the homepage. You can also click your name which connects on your profile, it can be found on the left panel of the screen.
- When a new page loads, you will see new options on the left panel, namely Following, Followers, Favorites and Lists. Click on the ‘Favorites’ tab.
- Now you will see the list of all your favorite tweets to date, and you can easily undo and make them your ‘Unfavorite’ if you don’t like the tweet anymore. You can also retweet or reply to those tweets too.
Favorites in Twitter works like a charm as the bookmarks. Following these steps will certainly help you in making tweets into your favorite list to viewing all of them so you can do whatever you want.