Did you know that Pinterest is now the 3rd largest social media network? That's why it's important to pay attention to this network. It has the potential to drive traffic to your site.
One of the best way to do this is by adding a "Pin It" on hover button on your images to make it easier for your visitors to spread the word about your site via Pinterest.
In this post, I'll teach you how to install it in your Wordpress site. Here's an example of how it will look like when you hover on images:
How To Install Pinterest Button On Your ImagesHere's a simple step-by-step instruction on how to install a Pinterest hover button for your website images in just 5 minutes.
- Go to SumoMe's website > Enter your website URL in the form to get started.
- Enter your details including your URL, email address and password. Click the sign up button.
- Now select "WordPress" to install the code.
- Click "Install SumoMe" button.
- "Install Now" > Activate the plugin.
- Now the SumoMe is installed on your WordPress site, do you see that "Click Here To Setup SumoMe?" at the top right.
- Click that then click "Already have an account? Login" link then login.
- Select your website > click "Activate Now"
- Click "Sumo Store" > Scroll down until you see the "Image Sharer"
- Click the blue button and you're done!
You're all set! Go to your website and hover on your images to confirm that the button is enabled.
- If you don't want the buttons to show in a particular page, login to your SumoMe account (or click the King Icon) from your WordPress dashboard > Image Sharer > Display Rule > Add your page URL in "Don't Show Rules".
- IF you don't want the buttons to show in in a particular image (could be your sidebar images, logo, etc.), you can put this code rel="noshare" within your image code. For example < img src="IMAGE URL HERE" rel="noshare" >