Want to generate more business? Make it easier for your users to contact you! Make sure you have your contact link somewhere visible on your site - which can be on the header or sidebar. If you want to make it even more easier for people to connect with you, install a contact form on your site. In this post, you will learn how to easily add a contact form on your site using this simple plugin called "Contact Form 7".
Tutorial: Installing a Contact form in Wordpress
- Click "Plugins" menu located at the left sidebar > click "Add New".
- Type "Contact Form 7" on the search box.
- Click "Install Now", then activate the plugin.
- Now go to "Contact", click contact form.
- Copy the Shortcode.
- Go to "Pages" > "Add New".
- Paste the shortcode, and publish.
- Now view the page and voila! There you go.
- To test it out, try filling up the form yourself and send. You should receive an email to the email you used on your Wordpress.